Please consider the following points if possible:
- Is the manuscript within the scope of TJPHS?
- Are the data original and not yet published elsewhere?
- Is the title informative and relevant?
- Is the abstract representative of the content of the manuscript?
- Does the introduction give scientific background and an explanation of the rationale?
- Is the research question clearly outlined?
- Is there a clear description of the methods?
- Is there a clear inclusion/exclusion criterion?
- Is the statistical analysis applicable?
- Are the interpretations justified?
- Are the discussion and conclusions supported by the results?
- Is the literature cited appropriately and comprehensively?
- Are the tables and figures clear, all necessary, and well labeled?
- Are the potential limitations of the study discussed?
- Do the conclusions answer the aims of the study?
- Are the references relevant, recent, and referenced correctly (Vancouver style)?
- Is the manuscript presented in an intelligible fashion and written in standard English?